◆ Surface structures and catalytic mechanisms of functional materials
◆ Theoretical calculations of two-dimensional materials and topological materials
◆ Sep 2005-Jan 2010: Ph. D. in Condensed Matter Physics, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, ChineseAcademy of Sciences, Beijing, China
◆ Sep 2001-Jul 2005: B. Sc. in Physics, School of Physics, Shandong University
◆ Oct 2020-present: Professor, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
◆ Feb 2018-Sep 2020: Associate Professor with Tenure, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
◆ Aug 2012-Jan 2018: Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
◆ Mar 2010-Jul 2011: Senior Research Associate, City University of Hong Kong
◆ Jul 2008-Dec 2009: Research Assistant, City University of Hong Kong
Honors & Awards
◆ 2019, The Expert Enjoying Special Allowances from Shenzhen
◆ 2017, Guangdong Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholar
◆ 2017, Young Top-Notch Talent of Special Support Program in Guangdong Province, China
1. "Two-Dimensional Dirac Semimetals without Inversion Symmetry", Y. J. Jin, B. B. Zheng, X. L. Xiao, Z. J. Chen, Y. Xu, and H. Xu*, Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 116402 (2020).
2. "Symmetry-Protected Topological Triangular Weyl Complex", R. Wang, B. W. Xia, Z. J. Chen, B. B. Zheng, Y. J. Zhao, and H. Xu*, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 105303 (2020).
3. "Symmetry-Protected Ideal Type-II Weyl Phonons in CdTe", B. W. Xia, R. Wang, Z. J. Chen, Y. J. Zhao, and H. Xu*, Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 065501 (2019).
4. "Robust Twin Pairs of Weyl Fermions in Ferromagnetic Oxides", B. W. Xia, Y. J. Jin, J. Z. Zhao, Z. J. Chen, B. B. Zheng, Y. J. Zhao, R. Wang*, and H. Xu*, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 057205 (2019).
5. "Quasi-One-Dimensional Metal-Insulator Transitions in Compound Semiconductor Surfaces", J. Z. Zhao, W. Fan, M. J. Verstraete, Z. Zanolli, J. Fan, X. B. Yang, H. Xu*, and S. Y. Tong*, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 116101 (2016).