1987.09-1992.07 BA Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
1992.09-1994.07 MS Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
1998.01-2002.05 PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
2020.09 - Present: Professor, Department of Physics, SUSTech, Shenzhen
2019.03 - present: Senior Scientist, Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering, SUSTech, Shenzhen
2015 - 2019: Visiting professor, Shanghai Institute of Advanced Studies, USTC, Shanghai
2004 - 2015: Physicist, NIST and UMD Joint Quantum Institute, Gaithersburg, MD
2002 - 2004: Postdoctoral scientist, NEC Labs, Princeton, NJ
1. P. Xu, Y. Ma, J. Ren, H. Yong, T. Ralph, K. Liao, J. Yin, W. Liu, W. Cai, X. Han, H. Wu, W. Wang, F. Li, M. Yang, L. Li, N. Liu, C. Lu, Y. Chen, Y. Chen, J. Fan, C. Peng, J. Pan. “Satellite Testing of a gravitationally induced quantum decoherence model”, Science 366, 132（2019）.
2. Q. Sun, Y. Jiang, B. Bai, W. Zhang, X. Jiang, J. Zhang, L. You, X. Chen, Z. Wang, Q. Zhang, J. Fan, J. Pan, “Experimental demonstration of nonbilocality with truly independent sources and strict locality constraints,” Nature Photonics 13, 687 (2019).
3. M. Li, C. Wu, Y. Zhang, W. Liu, B. Bai, Y. Liu, Q. Zhao, W. Zhang, H. Li, J. Yin, C. Peng, L. You, Z. Wang, J. Zhang, X. Ma, Q. Zhang, J. Fan, J. Pan, “Test of Local Realism into the Past without Detection and Locality Loopholes,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 080404 (2018).
4. Y. Liu, Q. Zhao, M. Li, J. Guan, Y. Zhang, W. Zhang, H. Li, Z. Wang, L. You, X. Ma, J. Fan, Q. Zhang, J. Pan, “Device-independent quantum random number generation,” Nature 562, 548 (2018).
5. H. Xu, U Kemiktarak, J. Fan, J. Lawall, J. Taylor, “Observation of buckling transition in optomechanics,” Nature Communications 8, 14481(2017).
6. Q. Sun, Y. Mao, S. Chen, Y. Jiang, Y. Zhang, W. Zhang, S. Miki, T. Yamashita, H. Terai, X. Jiang, T. Chen, L, You, Z. Wang, J. Fan, Q. Zhang, J. Pan, “Quantum teleportation with independent quantum sources over a fibre network”, Nature Photonics 10, 671(2016).
7. S. Mittal, S. Ganeshan, J. Fan, A. Vaezi, M. Hafezi, “Measurement of topological invariants in 2D photonic system,” Nature Photonics 10, 180(2016).
8. F. E. Becerra, J. Fan and A. Migdall, “Photon number resolution enables quantum receiver for realistic coherent optical communications,” Nature Photonics 9, 48(2015).
9. M. Hafezi, S. Mittal, J. Fan, A. Migdall, and J. Taylor, “Imaging topological edge states in silicon photonics,” Nature Photonics 7, 1001(2013).
10. F. E. Becerra, J. Fan, G. Baumgartner, J. Goldhar, J. T. Kosloski, and A. Migdall, “Experimental demonstration of a receiver beating the standard quantum limit for multiple nonorthogonal coherent-state discrimination,” Nature Photonics 7, 147(2013).