1987.09-1992.07 BA Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
1992.09-1994.07 MS Physics, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China
1998.01-2002.05 PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
2020.09 - Present: Professor, Department of Physics, SUSTech, Shenzhen
2019.03 - present: Senior Scientist, Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering, SUSTech, Shenzhen
2015 - 2019: Visiting professor, Shanghai Institute of Advanced Studies, USTC, Shanghai
2004 - 2015: Physicist, NIST and UMD Joint Quantum Institute, Gaithersburg, MD
2002 - 2004: Postdoctoral scientist, NEC Labs, Princeton, NJ
1. P. Xu, Y. Ma, J. Ren, H. Yong, T. Ralph, K. Liao, J.
Yin, W. Liu, W. Cai, X. Han, H. Wu, W. Wang, F. Li, M. Yang, L. Li, N.
Liu, C. Lu, Y. Chen, Y. Chen, J. Fan, C. Peng, J. Pan. “Satellite
Testing of a gravitationally induced quantum decoherence model”, Science
2. Q. Sun, Y. Jiang, B. Bai, W. Zhang, X. Jiang, J. Zhang, L. You, X. Chen, Z. Wang, Q. Zhang, J. Fan, J. Pan, “Experimental demonstration of nonbilocality with truly independent sources and strict locality constraints,” Nature Photonics 13, 687 (2019).
3. M. Li, C. Wu, Y. Zhang, W. Liu, B. Bai, Y. Liu, Q. Zhao, W. Zhang, H. Li, J. Yin, C. Peng, L. You, Z. Wang, J. Zhang, X. Ma, Q. Zhang, J. Fan, J. Pan, “Test of Local Realism into the Past without Detection and Locality Loopholes,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 080404 (2018).
4. Y. Liu, Q. Zhao, M. Li, J. Guan, Y. Zhang, W. Zhang, H. Li, Z. Wang, L. You, X. Ma, J. Fan, Q. Zhang, J. Pan, “Device-independent quantum random number generation,” Nature 562, 548 (2018).
5. H. Xu, U Kemiktarak, J. Fan, J. Lawall, J. Taylor, “Observation of buckling transition in optomechanics,” Nature Communications 8, 14481(2017).