Ph.D. Physics, Fudan University, 2006
M.Sc. Physics, Xiangtan University, 2002
B.A. Physics, Xiangtan University, 1999
Sep. 2019 - present Associate Professor, , Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
Feb. 2013 - Sep. 2019 Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
Aug. 2008 - Apr. 2012 Postdoc Research Associate, Ames Laboratory
Aug. 2006 - Aug. 2008 Joint Postdoc Research Associate, Georgia Institute of Technology & Ames Laboratory,
Dec. 2004 - Aug. 2006 Visiting Scholar, Harvard University and Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1. Li Huang, C.Z. Wang, M.Z. Li, K.M. Ho, Coverage Dependent Collective Diffusion of Dense Pb Wetting Layer on Si(111)",Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, (2012).
2. Li Huang, X.W. Fang, C.Z. Wang, M.J. Kramer, Z.J. Ding, K.M. Ho, Medium-range icosahedral order in quasicrystal-formingZr2Pd binary metallic glass," Appl. Phys. Lett. 98, (2011).
3. Li Huang, C.Z. Wang, K.M. Ho, Structure and dynamics of liquid Ni36 Zr64 by ab initio molecular dynamics," Phys. Rev. B 83, 184103 (2011).
4. Li Huang, C.Z. Wang, S.G. Hao, M.J. Kramer and K.M. Ho, Short- and Medium-Range Order in Amorphous Zr2Ni Metallic Alloy," Phys. Rev. B 81, 094118 (2010).
5. Li Huang, C.Z. Wang, S.G. Hao, M.J. Kramer and K.M. Ho, Atomic Size and Chemical Effects on the Local Order of Zr2M (M=Co, Ni, Cu, and Ag) Binary Liquids," Phys. Rev. B 81, 014108
◆Add: Room 212, Research Building 2, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology, No. 1088 Xueyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China