Sun Yujie received his doctorate in physics from Tsinghua University in 2010. He studies properties and mechanisms of high temperature/interface superconductors and new topological materials by molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy (ARPES), scanning tunnelling microscope (STM) and transport.
1997.9-2001.7 Bachelor of Engineering, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University
2001.9-2004.7 Master of Science in Atomic and molecular Physics, Department of Physics, Tsinghua University
2004.9-2010.7 Ph.D., Condensed matter Physics Experiment, Department of Physics, Tsinghua University
2010.10-2013.9 Brookhaven National Lab, Scientist, USA
2013.1-2021.7 Distinguished Researcher, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2021.8-now Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
1. “Atomically flat surface preparation for surface-sensitive technologies” Cen-Yao Tang, Zhi-Cheng Rao, Qian-Qian Yuan, Shang-Jie Tian, Hang Li, Yao-Bo Huang, He-Chang Lei, Shao-Chun Li, Tian Qian, Yu-Jie Sun*, and Hong Ding, Chin. Phys. B 29, 028101 (2020).
2. “Observation of unconventional chiral fermions with long Fermi arcs in CoSi” Zhicheng Rao, Hang Li, Tiantian Zhang, Shangjie Tian, Chenghe Li, Binbin Fu, Cenyao Tang, Le Wang, Zhilin Li, Wenhui Fan, Jiajun Li, Yaobo Huang, Zhehong Liu, Youwen Long, Chen Fang, Hongming Weng, Youguo Shi, Hechang Lei*, Yu-jie Sun*, Tian Qian* & Hong Ding, Nature 567, 496 (2019).
3. “Chiral fermion reversal in chiral crystals” Hang Li, Sheng Xu, Zhi-Cheng Rao, Li-Qin Zhou, Zhi-Jun Wang, Shi-Ming Zhou, Shang-Jie Tian, Shun-Ye Gao, Jia-Jun Li, Yao-Bo Huang, He-Chang Lei, Hong-Ming Weng, Yu-Jie Sun*, Tian-Long Xia*, Tian Qian*, Hong Ding, Nature Communications 10, 5505 (2019).
4. “Quasiparticle interference evidence of the topological Fermi arc states in chiral fermionic semimetal CoSi” Qian-Qian Yuan, Liqin Zhou, Zhi-Cheng Rao, Shangjie Tian, Wei-Min Zhao, Cheng-Long Xue, Yixuan Liu, Tiantian Zhang, Cen-Yao Tang, Zhi-Qiang Shi, Zhen-Yu Jia, Hongming Weng*, Hong Ding, Yu-Jie Sun*, Hechang Lei, Shao-Chun Li*, Science Advances 5, eaaw9485 (2019).
5. “Half-integer level shift of vortex bound states in an iron-based superconductor” Lingyuan Kong, Shiyu Zhu, Michał Papaj, Hui Chen, Lu Cao, Hiroki Isobe, Yuqing Xing, Wenyao Liu, Dongfei Wang, Peng Fan, Yujie Sun, Shixuan Du, John Schneeloch, Ruidan Zhong, Genda Gu, Liang Fu*, Hong-Jun Gao* and Hong Ding*, Nature Physics 15, 1181 (2019).