2004-2009 Ph.D. in Physics, Institute for Advanced Study, Tsinghua University
2000-2004 B.S. in Physics, Department of Physics, Sun Yat-Sen University
2017-Now: Associate Professor, Department of Physics, Southern University of Science and Technology
2015-2017: Professor, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
2013-2015: Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pittsburgh
2011-2013: JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physics, University of Tokyo
2009-2011: Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physics, Tsinghua University
2011 JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreign Researchers
1. Zhi-Fang Xu, Li You, Andreas Hemmerich, and W. Vincent Liu, π-flux Dirac bosons and topological Bogoliubov edge excitations in a bosonic chiral p-wave superfluid, Phys. Rev. Lett. 117, 085301 (2016).
2. Jinlong Yu, Zhi-Fang Xu*, Rong Lu, and Li You, Dynamical generation of topological magnetic lattices for ultracold atoms, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 143003 (2016).
3. Xiaoke Li, Bing Zhu, Xiaodong He, Fudong Wang, Mingyang Guo, Zhi-Fang Xu, Shizhong Zhang, and Dajun Wang, Coherent heteronuclear spin dynamics in an ultracold spinor mixture, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 255301 (2015).
4. Zhi-Fang Xu, Xiaopeng Li, Peter Zoller, and W. Vincent Liu, Spontaneous quantum Hall effect in an atomic spinor Bose-Fermi mixture, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 125303 (2015).
5. Zhi-Fang Xu, Li You, and Masahito Ueda, Atomic spin-orbit coupling synthesized with magnetic-field-gradient pulses, Phys. Rev. A 87, 063634 (2013).