Office：College of Science P5095
Changming Yue currently serves as an Assistant Professor at Southern University of Science and Technology. He obtained his Ph.D. from the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under the guidance of Professor Dai Xi, and subsequently worked as a postdoctoral fellow for over four years in the Group of Prof. Philipp Werner at the University of Fribourg in Switzerland. His research is primarily focused on computational and theoretical studies in condensed matter physics. He is involved in the development of quantum many-boly methods like the numerically exact continuous-time quantum Monte Carlo method. He has employed these techniques to study the electronic structure and transport properties of strongly correlated electron systems, such as alkaki-doped fullerides, iridium-based and iron-based superconductors, and cuprates, as well as the pairing mechanisms and pairing enhancement of the unconventional superconductivity. In addition, he is also involved in the theoretical prediction of topological materials. His research achievements have been published in high-rank international academic journals such as Nature Physics, Phys. Rev. Lett., Phys. Rev. B (Letters), Comput. Phys. Commun., and others, with a total of more than 20 publications. He currently serves as a referee for some high-rank journals like Phys. Rev. Lett. and Phys. Rev. Materials, etc.
September 2012-January 2019， Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences， Doctor of Science
September 2008-July 2012, College of Material Science and Engineering, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, Bachelor of Science
Auguest 2023- now Assistant Professor at Southern University of Science and Technology
May 2019-July 2023 Postdoctoral researcher at University of Friborg, Switzerland
2014-2017 Scholarship of Institute of Physics, CAS
2016 National Scholarship for Graduate students
2023 Category C Talent of the Peacock Plan (Shenzhen Overseas High-level Talents)
1. Changming Yue, Yusuke Nomura, Philipp Werner. Doping asymmetry and layer-selective metal-insulator transition in trilayer K3+xC60. Phys. Rev. Lett. 129, 066403 (2022)
2. Changming Yue, Hideo Aoki, Philipp Werner. Superconductivity enhanced by pair fluctuations between wide and narrow bands. Phys. Rev. B 106, L180506 (2022)
3. Changming Yue, Shintaro Hoshino, Akihisa Koga, and Philipp Werner. Unconventional pairing from local orbital fluctuations in strongly correlated A3C60. Phys. Rev. B 104, 075107 (2021)
4. Changming Yue, Yuanfeng Xu, Zhida Song, Yuan-Ming Lu, Hongming Weng, Chen Fang, Xi Dai. Symmetry Enforced Chiral Hinge States and Surface Quantum Anomalous Hall Effect in Magnetic Axion Insulator SmxBi2-xSe3. Nature Physics 15, 577 (2019).
5. Changming Yue, Yilin Wang, Junya Otsuki, Xi Dai. CT-X: An efficient continuous-time quantum Monte Carlo impurity solver in Kondo Regime. Comput. Phys. Commun. 236, 135-152 (2018)
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=SfHbDi4AAAAJ&hl=en